IELTS Band 7+ Preparation CourseIELTS Course Description
Do you need a Band 7+? Have you tried repeatedly and not made progress? Do you need an actual guide to Band 7 success?Then our course is just for you as it prepares participants for all parts of the IELTS exam: Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking modules. It focuses on teaching the skills and techniques required to sit for the test. This course has been awarded over 6,000 5-Star Reviews!!!! and the teacher has won UDEMY teacher awards as a top performer.
This course now covers the Academic and General IELTS Exams (Syllabus in Section 1).
You can receive winning advice and tactics for both the General and Academic by taking this course. Note: This course teaches both the General and Academic completely, so it is not as long as it appears.
Just follow the Syllabus in Section 1 for your exam.
Our strategies are practical and according to our students actually work on the real exam. We have helped thousands of students achieve scores of Band 7-9, jumping from Band 6 to Band 7.5 and Band 6.5 to 8 or 9. We have more than 20 “Assignments”
that you can complete to test your knowledge.Recently, Keino Campbell, your instructor, received a 2018 award from UDEMY that ranked him as 2018 TOP PERFORMER in the exam preparation field. Mr Campbell was rated a Top 10% Most Engaging UDEMY Instructor.
Our instruction team is comprised of teachers with backgrounds in English, Law, Standardized Exam Design, IELTS Grading, and Test Psychology. I have personally taught the IELTS exam for the past 10 years, lived in 5 different countries, and taught students from all over the world.Note:
This is a strategy and tactics course
that tells you HOW to succeed and How to apply the strategy. We do not sell books and are not booksellers. You must supply your own books we use.
Students come to us because we actually show them how to succeed in every part of the exam. We know the exam is challenging, but through our methods, you will succeed.Note:
When you are taking the course, do not feel compelled to watch every lecture. What I mean is this: If you watch the first lecture that teaches how to do Yes, No, Not Given questions, you do not need to watch the next 3 lectures that also teach on the topic. Some students need more than one lecture because they are IELTS beginners, and others have experience and need just the first lecture.What You Get From This Course
- · 160+ Lectures (30+ Hours of Content)
- · Strategies and Tactics for Each Section
- · Instructor-Led Examples of Mastering Each Section
- · Free Participation in Monthly Live Group Class (Reading, Listening, Writing)
- · Contest Entry Into Our Monthly 5 Hour Private Training Giveaway
- · Exam Advice From Past Examiners/Graders
- · Teacher-Led Explanations of Each Answer
- · Access To Skills Exercises and Quizzes
- Writing advice and recommendations (through certain lectures)
- Speaking advice and recommendations (learn from student reviews)
- A Monthly Live Class covering a different topic
- Speaking Test Examples to Learn FromBy the end of this IELTS course, you will:
- be familiar with all parts of the IELTS Academic or General test
- have some useful tips to help you achieve your IELTS goals
- understand how the IELTS test is assessed
- know how to produce a Band 7 -8 Level Task 1 and Task 2
- be able to complete Reading Passages in under 20 minutes with 85% accuracy
- effectively scan for keyword sentences in Reading
- recognize when answers are given in the Listening Section
- understand grader expectations to receive and extremely high score
This Band 7+ Training Course is organized by skill: Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking.
1. A review of the exam section
2. A review of the strategies and tactics to give and select high quality answers
3. Teacher led application of all strategy methodsCourse for General and Academic
You just need to look at the section HEADINGS and they state if the section is Academic or General.
The way it basically works is like this.
1. There is a section labeled ACADEMIC READING.
2. After those sections you will find the specific sections labeled GENERAL READING.
3. The Listening section is for both sections.
4. After the Academic Task 1 Writing sections, you will find the sections with the heading Task 1 General Letter
5. Writing Task 2 is the same for both
6. Speaking is the same for bothCourse Requirements
- A minimum of Intermediate level English
- We reference Cambridge books (7-13) to teach the course, but we do not supply them. You can learn by watching the strategy and tactics videos effectively. However, if you want the same books physically, you have to get them.
- Ability to Actively and Consistently Participate
- You Need a Score of 7+