Become an ethical hacker that can hack computer systems like black hat hackers and secure them like security experts.What you’ll learn
135+ ethical hacking & security videos.
Start from 0 up to a high-intermediate level.
Learn ethical hacking, its fields & the different types of hackers.
Install a hacking lab & needed software (on Windows, OS X and Linux).
Hack & secure both WiFi & wired networks.
Understand how websites work, how to discover & exploit web application vulnerabilities to hack websites.
Use 30+ hacking tools such as Metasploit, Aircrack-ng, SQLmap…..etc.
Discover vulnerabilities & exploit them to hack into servers.
Hack secure systems using client-side & social engineering.
Secure systems from all the attacks shown.
Install & use Kali Linux – a penetration testing operating system.
Learn linux basics.
Learn linux commands & how to interact with the terminal.
Learn Network Hacking / Penetration Testing.
Network basics & how devices interact inside a network.
Run attacks on networks without knowing its key.
Control Wi-Fi connections without knowing the password.
Create a fake Wi-Fi network with internet connection & spy on clients.
Gather detailed information about networks & connected clients like their OS, ports …etc.
Crack WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryptions using a number of methods.
ARP Spoofing / ARP Poisoning.
Launch various Man In The Middle attacks.
Access any account accessed by any client on the network.
Sniff network traffic & analyse it to extract important info such as: passwords, cookies, urls, videos, images ..etc.
Intercept network traffic & modify it on the fly.
Discover devices connected to the same network.
Inject jаvascript in pages loaded by clients connected to the same network.
Redirect DNS requests to any destination (DNS spoofing).
Secure networks from the discussed attacks.
Edit router settings for maximum security.
Discover suspicious activities in networks.
Encrypt traffic to prevent MITM attacks.
Discover open ports, installed services and vulnerabilities on computer systems.
Hack servers using server side attacks.
Exploit buffer over flows & code execution vulnerabilities to gain control over systems.
Hack systems using client side attacks.
Hack systems using fake updates.
Hack systems by backdooring downloads on the fly.
Create undetectable backdoors.
Backdoor normal programs.
Backdoor any file type such as pictures, pdf’s …etc.
Gather information about people, such as emails, social media accounts, emails and friends.
Hack secure systems using social engineering.
Send emails from ANY email account without knowing the password for that account.
Manually detect undetectable malware.
Read, write download, upload and execute files on compromised systems.
Capture keystrokes on a compromised system.
Use a compromised computer as a pivot to hack other systems.
Understand how websites & web applications work.
Understand how browsers communicate with websites.
Gather sensitive information about websites.
Discover servers, technologies & services used on target website.
Discover emails & sensitive data associated with a specific website.
Discover subdomains associated with a website.
Discover unpublished directories & files associated with a target website.
Discover websites hosted on the same server as the target website.
Exploit file upload vulnerabilities to gain control over target website.
Discover, exploit and fix code execution vulnerabilities.
Discover, exploit & fix local file inclusion vulnerabilities.
Discover, exploit & fix SQL injection vulnerabilities.
Bypass login forms and login as admin using SQL injections.
Exploit SQL injections to find databases, tables & sensitive data such as usernames, passwords…etc
Read / Write files to the server using SQL injections.
Learn the right way to write SQL queries to prevent SQL injections.
Discover reflected XSS vulnerabilities.
Discover Stored XSS vulnerabilities.
Hook victims to BeEF using XSS vulnerabilities.
Fix XSS vulnerabilities & protect yourself from them as a user.
Discover MITM & ARP Spoofing attacks.
- Basic IT Skills
- No Linux, programming or hacking knowledge required.
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB ram/memory
- Operating System: Windows / OS X / Linux
- For WiFi cracking (10 lectures ONLY) – Wireless adapter that supports monitor mode (more info provided in the course).
Welcome this comprehensive course on Ethical Hacking! This course assumes you have NO prior knowledge
in hacking and by the end of it you’ll be able to hack systems like black-hat hackers
and secure them like security experts!
This course is highly practical
but it won’t neglect the theory, so we’ll start with ethical hacking basics and the different fields in penetration testing, installing the needed software (works on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X) and then we’ll dive and start hacking systems straight away. From here onwards you’ll learn everything by example
, by analysing and exploiting computer systems such as networks, servers, clients, websites …..etc, so we’ll never have any boring dry theoretical lectures.
The course is divided into a number of sections, each section covers a penetration testing / hacking field, in each of these sections you’ll first learn how the target system works, the weaknesses of this system, and how to practically
exploit theses weaknesses and hack into it, not only that but you’ll also learn how to secure this system from the discussed attacks. This course will take you from a beginner to a more advanced level
by the time you finish, you will have knowledge about most penetration testing fields.
The course is divided into four main sections:1. Network Hacking –
This section will teach you how to test the security of networks, both wired and wireless. First, you will learn some basic network terminology, how networks work, and how devices communicate with each other. Then it will branch into three sub sections:
2. Gaining Access –
- Pre-connection attacks: in this subsection you’ll learn what can you do before even connecting to a network, and even before having internet access; you’ll start by learning how to gather information about the networks around you, discover the devices connected to them, and how to control connections around you (ie: deny/allow devices from connecting to networks) even without knowing the password of the target network.
- Gaining Access: Now that you gathered information about the networks around you, in this subsection you will learn how to crack the key and get the password to your target network weather it uses WEP, WPA or even WPA2.
- Post Connection attacks: Now that you have the key, you can connect to the target network, in this subsection you will learn a number of powerful techniques that allow you to gather comprehensive information about the connected devices, see anything they do on the internet (such as login information, passwords, visited urls, images, videos ….etc), redirect requests, inject evil code in loaded pages and much more! All the attacks here work against both wireless and wired networks. You will also learn how to create a fake WiFi network, attract users to connect to it and use all of the above techniques against the connected clients.
In this section you will learn two main approaches to gain full control or hack computer systems
3. Post Exploitation –
- Server Side Attacks: In this subsection you will learn how to gain full access to computer systems without the need for user interaction. You will learn how to gather useful information about a target computer system such as its operating system, open ports, installed services, then you’ll learn how to use this information to discover weaknesses and vulnerabilitiesand exploit them to gain full control over the target. Finally you will learn how to generate different types of reports for your discoveries.
- Client Side Attacks – If the target system does not contain any weaknesses then the only way to gain access to it is by interacting with the users, in this subsection you’ll learn how to get the target user to install a backdoor on their system without even realising, this is done by hijacking updatesor backdoornig downloadeds on the fly. Not only that but you’ll also learn how to create trojans by backdooring normal files (such as an image or a pdf) and use social engineering to deliver this trojan to the target, to do this you’ll learn how to spoof emails so they appear as if they’re sent from the target’s friend, boss or any email account they’re likely to interact with.
In this section you will learn how to interact with the systems you compromised so far. You’ll learn how to access the file system
(read/write/upload/execute), maintain your access
on the target and even use the target computer as a pivot
to hack other computer systems.4. Website / Web Application Hacking –
In this section you will learn how websites work
, how to gather information
about a target website (such as website owner, server location, used technologies ….etc) and how to discover
the following dangerous vulnerabilities
to hack into websites:
- File Upload.
- Code Execution.
- Local File Inclusion.
- Remote File Inclusion.
- SQL Injection.
- Cross Site Scripting (XSS).
At the end of each section you will learn how to detect, prevent and secure
your system and yourself from the discussed attacks.
All the techniques in this course are practical
and work against real systems, you’ll understand the whole mechanism of each technique first, then you’ll learn how to use it to hack into the target system, so by the end of the course you’ll be able to modify the these techniques to launch more powerful attacks, and adopt them to different situations and different scenarios.
With this course you’ll get 24/7 support
, so if you have any questions you can post them in the Q&A section and we’ll respond to you within 15 hours. NOTE: This course is created for educational purposes only and all the attacks are launched in my own lab or against devices that I have permission to test. NOTE: This course is totally a product of Zaid Sabih and no other organisation is associated with it or a certification exam. Although, you will receive a Course Completion Certification from Udemy, apart from that NO OTHER ORGANISATION IS INVOLVED.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who is interested in learning ethical hacking / penetration testing
- Anybody who wants to learn how hackers hack computer systems
- Anybody who wants to learn how to secure their systems from hackers
Last updated: 5/2021
| Size: 8.3 GB
Click to get: