Welcome to – Ethical Hacking Bootcamp 2021: Complete Hands-on
This course is developed to share real-world cybersecurity challenges and their solutions with a comprehensive approach from no-prior knowledge to an advanced level. With this course, you’ll not just get the information about fundamentals, technologies, tools, processes but also get to know real-world use cases.
There is never been better than today to kickstart your career in Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing, and Cybersecurity. In order to develop an outcome-driven course module, we have used two approaches: The bottom-up Approach and the Project-based Approach.Bottom-Up Approach
: With this approach, we’ve broken down each complex topic and delivering into a simplified way as before getting started with Ethical Hacking we’ll go through Linux and Networking fundamentals.Project-Based Approach
: With this approach, we’ve used real-world examples and use cases to understand complex topics such as Understanding Vulnerabilities with real-world Mobile applications, understanding web application threats using Linkedin Account hacking, etc.
The course covers 12 main areas:
1. LEARN THE FUNDAMENTALS TO GET STARTED WITH ETHICAL HACKING
This fundamental section explains your Ethical hacking concepts, networking, Linux, and Lab Setup.
2. HACKING WINDOWS 10- INTRODUCTION AND INFORMATION GATHERING
- INTRODUCTION TO ETHICAL HACKING: In this section, you’ll learn about what is ethical hacking, why to learn ethical hacking, what it’s like to be hacked, and some core concepts.
- INTRODUCTION TO HACKING LAB: In this section, you’ll learn to build your hacking lab with VMware, Virtualbox, Kali Linux.
- LINUX BASICS: In this, you’ll learn the fundamentals of Linux and important commands.
This section explains to you the Information gathering stage for Hacking Windows 10 system.
- You’ll learn about Windows 10 and Malwares.
- You’ll understand threats in Windows 10.
- You’ll learn the concepts of Backdoor.
- You’ll study stages in Ethical Hacking.
3. HACKING WINDOWS 10: GAINING ACCESS
This section is about gaining access to Windows 10 through payload development and penetration testing tools.
4. HACKING WINDOWS 10: POST-EXPLOITATION PHASE
- You’ll learn about the Metasploit framework in detail, creating a database in MSF.
- You’ll learn the difference between Bind Shell and Reverse Shell.
- You’ll learn to build a payload using msfvenom.
- You’ll learn about Veil-Evasion to bypass Antiviruses.
This section will take you through post-exploitation activities.
- You’ll learn to Interact with Target Windows 10.
- You’ll learn how to clear tracks after the successful compromise.
5. MYTHS AND FACTS ABOUT ETHICAL HACKING
This section explains some popular myths and facts about Ethical Hacking.
6. WEB APPLICATION HACKING – INTRODUCTION
- Myth:1 Bad Hackers are Most-Skilled and Smart!
- Myth:2 Hackers are an illegal person
- Myth:3 All the attacks are launched from China and Russia!
- Fact 1: You don’t need a degree to become an Ethical Hacker!
- Fact 2: You don’t need to spend huge on certifications!
- Fact 3: There is no perfect age to start your career in Ethical Hacking!
This section is about Web application introduction and application security testing practices.
- How Secure are Web Application Applications?
- You’ll learn about HTTP and HTTPS.
- OWASP Testing Practices
7. HACKING WEB APPLICATIONS – INFORMATION GATHERING
This section teaches you the very first stage in hacking web applications.
8. HACKING WEB APPLICATION- SQL INJECTION
- You’ll learn the Blocks of Information Gathering.
- You’ll learn about Vulnerabilities in detail.
- You’ll do hands-on with Nessus Scanner
- You’ll do hands-on with OpenVAS Scanner
- You’ll hands-on with Nmap Scanner
- You’ll learn using Recon-ng
This section covers one of the very critical web application attacks i.e. SQL Injection attack.
- You’ll learn the fundamentals of SQL Injection attacks.
- You’ll do hands-on in setting up MySQL database from scratch.
- You’ll learn how SQL Query works.
- You’ll learn to hack a web application using SQL Injection.
- You’ll learn about Burp-Suite.
- You’ll do hand-on with Burp-Suite to the hacking target web applications.
9. HACKING WEB APPLICATION – CROSS-SITE SCRIPTING ATTACK
This section explains Cross-site scripting attacks in detail.
10. WHERE WE GO FROM HERE
- You’ll understand the working of jаvascript, Same-Origin Policy.
- You’ll learn what is Cross-site scripting and how it works.
- You’ll learn about Reflected cross-site scripting attacks.
- You’ll do hands-on with reflected XSS attacks and compromise user’s Linkedin credentials.
- You’ll learn about Browser Exploitation Framework(BeEF).
- You’ll learn about Stored Cross-site scripting attacks.
- You’ll do a hands-on attack with a Stored Cross-site scripting technique.
In this section, I’ll teach on how to take your next step in the ethical hacking career.
- You first prepare your mind for this career.
- You’ll then learn about career opportunities after learning this course.
- You’ll learn about the Penetration Tester profiles and job requirements.
11. DARK WEB AND ANONYMITY
In this section, you’ll learn about Dark Web, the Tor browser, and accessing the dark web.
12. Hacking IoT devices
- You’ll learn Risk and Anonymity.
- You’ll learn about Dark Web.
- You’ll do hands-on with Proxychains.
- You’ll learn to access Dark Web.
In this section, you’ll learn to hack IoT devices such as IP Cameras
- You’ll learn about Shodan.
- You’ll do hands-on with Shodan to access IP Cameras.
- You’ll learn about the Censys tool and hands-on with it.