Welcome to the course!
- Getting ready for your software engineering coding interview? This is the place for you.
- Want to learn about the most popular problem-solving techniques, patterns, data structures, and algorithms used in those difficult interviews? Come on in
- Want a step by step explanation of 50 of the most popular interview questions in the industry? You got it.
- Want to get better at competitive programming? Enjoy the ride
In this course, you’ll have a detailed, step by step explanation of 50 hand-picked LeetCode questions
where you’ll learn about the most popular techniques and problems used in the coding interview, This is the course I wish I had when I was doing my interviews.
and it comes with a 30-day money-back guaranteeWhat is LeetCode?LeetCode
is essentially a huge repository of real interview questions
asked by the most popular tech companies ( Google, Amazon, Facebook, Microsoft, and more
The problem with LeetCode
is also its advantage, IT’S HUGE, so huge in fact that interviewers from the most popular companies often directly ask questions they find on LeetCode
, So it’s hard to navigate through the huge amount of problems to find those that really matter,
this is what this course is for.I spent countless hours on LeetCode and I’m telling you that you don’t have to do the same and still be able to get a job at a major tech company.Course overview :
In this course, I compiled 50 of the most important and the most popular interview questions
asked by these major companies and I explain
them, in a true STEP BY STEP fashion
to help you understand exactly how to solve these types of questions.
The problems are handpicked
to ensure complete coverage
of the most popular techniques, data structures, and algorithms
used in interviews so you can generalize the patterns
you learn here on other problems.Each problem gets 2 videos
- Explanation video: we do a detailed explanation of the problems and its solution, this video will be longer because we will do a step by step explanation for the problems.
- Coding video: where we code the solution discussed in the explanation video together.
We will use basic
python for this course to code our solutions, previous knowledge in python is preferred but NOT
required for the coding part of the course.
The problems are categorized for easier navigation and will be regularly updated
with more popular and interesting problems.Some of the stuff this course will cover are :
In other words, this course is your one-stop-shop for your dream job.
- Arrays and Strings interview questions.
- Searching interview questions and algorithms.
- Dynamic Programming interview questions.
- Backtracking interview questions ( With step by step visualization ).
- Trees and Graphs interview questions and algorithms.
- Data structures Like Stacks, Queues, Maps, Linked Lists, and more.