In this course, you will learn Surface Mount Technology and Master Soldering Surface Mount Devices (SMD) in no Time122 Lecture | 10 Hour of HD Content
| 5 Hour of Practical Videos
| Electronic Maintenance Book
| Practical Electronics and Electrical Test
What you will get when you join this course?
Welcome to this course.
- More than 5 Hours of Practical Videos
- Access to Electronic and Electrical Practical Test Course | Usually price 200$
- Access to our Best Selling Amazon Book (Basics of Electronic Components Book) and How to deal with each item| Usually price 50$
- Access to more than 122 Lecture in Full HD
- Access to More than 10 Hour of Video Content
Ever Wondered What Are These little components that you see on electronic boards and What are the Soldering Tools that are right for you?
Did you ask yourself how these tiny elements are soldered to a PCB Board
?Did you ask Yourself why My soldering doesn’t look or feel like a professionally soldered board like you see in most online videos and images or even in boards that you purchase?
This Course Have all the answers for you
You will learn SMT (Surface Mount Technology) and THT (Through Hole Technology) and how to master soldering using the right tools for the job
You can count on these results:
You Will Also Learn:
- What is Surface Mount Technology?
- Surface Mount vs Through Hole
- Why Use SMD Technology?
- Advantages and Disadvantages of SMT
- Types of SMT
- SMT Technical Terms
- SMD Safety Precautions
- Printed circuit boards
- Surface Mount Design
- Surface mount components
- Tools and Equipment
- The Work Area
- Different Soldering Options
- Assembly & Rework
- Practical Assembly and Rework
- Practical Soldering Steps
- Good Soldering Vs Bad Soldering
- Applications and Conclusion
- How to Set Up an Electronics Home Lab Tools and Equipment
- How to Solder THT Electronic Components Like A Professional
- Introduction to Electronic Components
- Electronic & Electrical Devices Maintenance Troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot Your Electronics Projects
- How to Buy Electronics Online
Basic soldering is a skill that’s easy to learn and not hard to master. It just takes practice!
There is a huge range of soldered situations out there, from tiny chip resistors on circuit boards to large UHF connectors.
There is also a large variety of irons, tips, and solder to choose from, and it certainly does help to have the right tool for the job.
Surface – mount technology (SMT) is a method for producing electronic circuits in which the components are mounted or placed directly onto the surface of printed circuit boards (PCBs).
An electronic device so made is called a surface-mount device (SMD). In the industry, it has largely replaced the through-hole technology construction method of fitting components with wire leads into holes in the circuit board
SMT is smaller, faster, cheaper
In this course, you will learn everything about SMT, THT, and soldering.Bonus 1: Introduction to Electronic ComponentsBonus 2: Troubleshoot Your Electronics ProjectsBonus 3: How to Buy Electronics Online
Good luck, and remember…
Good soldering takes practice!Warning:
You are working with HOT liquid metal, it is a matter of time before you will get burned.