Join this one-of-a-kind chance to learn more about the LINUX world!
It is our goal to learn from this class.
At the end of this course, we want to help you see how Linux can help you reach your career goals and start a business based on the Linux knowledge you learn in this class.
Our goal is to put our 10+ years of experience with Linux to work for you. We can help you with everything from processing files to making complete programs that will do all the heavy work for you.
Linux is used by people who want to do things.
There are a lot of good things about Linux, and we think it can be used by anyone.
This course is designed to help you find out what you like and what it can do for your job and business.
In the end, the most important thing this course will teach you is how to make programs and commands.
When you learn how to make programs, it will have a big impact on how well you do your job and how creative you can be.
Besides, we’ve shown you how to start a business with this programming skill and how to help other people.
We teach in this way:
When you learn a new language, it’s better to learn phrases than to learn grammar. And you will learn Linux words, too!
We use a wide range of real-life examples from our experience to teach Linux.
Finally, we give you a lot of applications that are all based on our experience with stock market automation.
We show you how to put all the commands you’ve learned together into a picture that will help you make your own programs.
What will you know by the end of this class?
- You will know what Linux, Bash, Terminal, Commands, and scripts are and aren’t, and you will be able to tell the difference between them.
- Learn how to use Linux commands and become very good at using them as a whole language.
- You will make and structure a complete program, from the idea to its use in the real world.
- To help you get a better job and make your work more efficient, you will learn how to work with Linux.
- A Linux-based business can be built from the ground up. You will learn how to do this.
Is this Linux training made for me?
This training is made especially for beginners, and it’s based on the idea that you’ll be able to see the value of this amazing tool on your own.
It’s likely that intermediate and advanced Linux users will learn new things as the level of the course goes up.