Several students who took my Udemy courses, both in English and in French, were able to show that they knew and could do DevOps well, open up new job opportunities, and get their first DevOps Foundation certification from Exin from the first time they took the exam.
During face-to-face and videoconference sessions, as well as with mock exams from my courses, this training has a 100% success rate for exams.
This course will teach you everything you need to know about DevOps.
What you’ll learn in class.
- Understand the basics and history of DevOps.
- In this lesson, you will learn about the DevOps movement and how it works.
- Understand the goals and terminology of DevOps.
- Take a look at how DevOps can help your business.
- Know what it’s like to work in the DevOps field.
- Have the basics of Lean, Agile, and ITSM so that you can work with DevOps.
- Make sure you know the values, principles, and practices of DevOps.
- Take charge of organizational and cultural changes.
- DevOps can be used in a corporate setting.
- Get a general idea of automation tools.
- With quizzes at the end of each chapter, you can make sure you understand what you read.
- People who work on exercises by applying them to real-life situations do better on them.
- Printable PDF training materials in English to use as you prepare.
- Prepare for certification by taking a mock test.
Then, after this exam preparation training, we encourage you to also use our practice exams on our courses to make sure you do well on the exam. This way, you can be 100% sure that you will pass.
As a side note, this training doesn’t cover DevOps tools like Terraform or Jenkins or Docker or Kubernetes or Docker or GIT or Chief or Puppet… It talks about the most important thing about DevOps.
Please share this course with your friends and family:)