In this course, you will learn everything you need to know about CompTIA IT Fundamentals (ITF+ FC0-U61).
Has IT (Information Technology) always been your dream job, but you don’t know where to start? Here are some ideas.
You want to learn about computers and IT from the ground up, but you don’t know where to start.
It also means that at the same time, you’ll be getting ready for the real CompTIA IT Fundamentals Certification Exam.
CompTIA IT Fundamentals (ITF+ FC0-U61) Ultimate Course 2022 is for you if this is what you want to learn.
In 2022, IT will be one of the most sought-after skills.
This class starts with the basics.
I’ll show you everything you need to know about each of the six domains. I’ll also show you how to do everything.
All of the CompTIA IT Fundamentals goals.
Start with IT Concepts and Terminology. Then move on to Infrastructure, which is about how things work.
Software Development, Databases, and Security are some of the topics covered in this class.
In this class, you will learn all of the basics of it and more!
This course is great for people who are just starting out or for people who need a refresher course on what they already know.
The basics of IT.
How would you like to learn everything you need to know about IT from A to Z?
CompTIA IT Fundamentals (ITF+ FC0-U61) Ultimate Course for 2022 is right for you if that’s what you want to learn.
What You’ll learn:
Domain 1.0: IT Concepts and Terminology
- People use Notational Systems to write things down (Binary, Hexadecimal, Decimal)
- Putting data in a way that makes it easy to read and understand (ASCII, Unicode)
- Data Types and how they work (Char, Strings, Numbers, Boolean)
- Computing and processing are the two main things that happen (Input, Processing, Output, Storage)
- It is important to know how much value there is in data and information
- There is a lot of intellectual property that goes on (Trademarks, Copyright, Patents, Digital products)
- Decisions made based on data (Data capture and collection, Data Correlation, Meaningful reporting)
- Measurement units that are used all over the world (Storage Units, Throughput Units, Processing Speed Units)
- 9. Problems with the Introduction and Methodology
Domain 2.0 Infrastructure
- There are different types of I/O Device Interfaces (Networking, Wired, Wireless)
- USB, Firewire, Thunderbolt, and RF are all peripheral devices.
- VGA, HDMI, DVI, and DisplayPort are all types of interfaces for graphics devices. They all work together.
- An example of a peripheral device is a mouse (Printer, Scanner, Keyboard, Mouse)
- Types of installation (Plug-and-play, driver installation, Other required steps, IP-based, Web-based configuration)
- Internal computer parts (such as the motherboard, the firmware/BIOS, and the RAM)
- There are different types of Internet service (Fiber optic, Cable, DSL)
- Types of storage (volatile, RAM, Hard Drive, Optical, Flash drive)
- A computer is a piece of hardware that can be used to (Mobile phones, Tablets, Laptops, Workstations, Servers, Gaming consoles)
- It’s called IoT. (Home automation, Modern cars, Medical devices)
- Networking ideas (basics of packet transmission, DNS, URL)
- There are some basic protocols (HTTP/S, POP3, IMAP, and SMTP) that are used.
- 802.11a, b, g, n, and ac are all types of wireless networks (standard, speed limitations, interference and attenuation factors)
- The best ways (Change SSID, Change default password)
- This is the 24th step in encryption (Encryption, Open Authentication and Captive Portals, WEP, WPA, WPA 2)
Domain 3.0: Applications and Software
- Operating systems are used to run things ( Interface between applications and hardware, Disk management, Process management)
- The parts of an Operating System (File systems, Features, File management, services)
- It is important to know how to use software (Productivity, Collaboration, and Business software) correctly.
- Architecture and Delivery Models of applications (Application delivery methods, Application architecture models)
- People use web browsers to do things like clear the cache, disable client-side scripting, and add ons and extensions.
- Concepts and Uses of the Application (single-platform software, Cross-platform software, Licensing, Software installation best practices)
Domain 4.0: Software Development Concepts
- Programming Language Categories (Interpreted/Compiled Programming Languages, Query languages, Assembly language)
- The Programming Organizational Techniques and Logic Components
- Programming Concepts Purpose and Use (Identifiers, Containers, Functions, Objects)
Database basics are in Domain 5.0.
- Databases: What They Are and Why They’re Useful (Usage of the database, Flat files vs database, Records, Storage)
- People and things in a database (Structured vs. semi-structured, Relational databases, Non-relational databases)
- Relational methods, Database access methods, and Import/export are all Database Interaction Methods, as are Import and Export.
Domain 6.0: Security
- Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability are issues (Confidentiality concerns, Integrity, Availability)
- Keeping devices (mobile or workstation) safe and best practices for how to use them
- Behavioural security ideas (Expectations of privacy, Written policies, Authentication)
- Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting vs. Non-repudiation:
- Password Tips and Tricks (password length, complexity, expiration, password reset)
- There are a lot of different ways that encryption can be used (Plain text, Data at rest, Data in transit)
- Business continuity ideas (Fault tolerance, Disaster recovery)