If you want to build practical things but don’t know where to start, we can help you. To learn more about how to use the ESP32, you’ll take these courses. You’ll build practical projects that show you how to use the ESP32 well. Understand how to write code for the ESP32 in both C and with the Arduino board, so you can use it. Students will learn what they need to know by doing it themselves with a practical, step-by-step approach in the course, which is very hands-on.
Learn about and build practical projects with the ESP32 in this class, which you will also learn about and build. In the beginning, you will learn how the ESP32 works. Then, you will start with simple projects and more complex projects that use the ESP32 to make them.
The ESP32 is a powerful wireless chip that is also very cheap. It was made by Espressif Systems. It was shown for the first time in April 2016 at a show in China. A new wireless chip from Espressif Systems called the ESP32 will be used in this class. You will learn how to make your own practical projects with this chip. During this class, you’ll learn how to write code for the Arduino, how to access all parts of the ESP32’s hardware, and how to use many of its features in real-world projects.
Why should you do this?
- Learn how to do things instead of just reading about them.
- You’ll work on real-world projects.
- When you read this, you will learn how to make a web server for the ESP32.
- You will learn how to make ESP32s and databases so that you can control anything you want from any place.
- When you read this, you will learn how to make an email alert that is based on sensors. Reading
- In this class, you will learn how to make an IoT Smart Garden with the ESP32 and Blynk.
- You will learn how to make a project with an ESP32 chip and an Arduino board.
- Learn how to build an ESP32 with Telegram so that you can get real-time notifications when you do something.
- You will learn how to update the ESP32 over the air, or OTA (Over the Air)
- Learn how to do things with our all-inclusive course syllabus. Do not worry about having any coding or programming skills.
- You’ll learn how to write code for the ESP32 using both the Arduino IDE and Micropython, which both offer lightning-fast performance and are easy to use.
It’s good for:
The ESP32 is a powerful and versatile chip that can be used to make products that can connect to the internet. This course will teach you everything you need to know about the chip.
2. There are practical, project-based lessons in the course that will teach you everything from how to set up your ESP32 board to WiFi.