Welcome to the “Ethical Hacking: Network Scan by Nmap & Nessus”
course. This is our 3rd course in our Ethical Hacking series.
Why “hacking essentials”?
To be able to perform a successful penetration testing or ethical hacking, first, you have to know all the secrets of your targets.
On my complete course, you`ll discover the secrets of ethical hacking
and network discovery, using Nmap. You’ll learn all the details of Nmap, which is the most known and de facto network scanning tool. After downloading and installing Nmap by hands-on lessons, you will be able to use it as an IP port scanner, open port tester and checking for devices’ operating system and other features.
This course starts at beginner levels
so you don’t need to have previous knowledge of network scanning, finding vulnerabilities in devices, using Nmap & using Nessus.
- Understand the main terminology of Network Scanning and Finding Vulnerabilities in devices in a network
- Using Nmap with full knowledge and experience
- How to scan a network for scripts
- Learn about network scan types
- Learn how to use Hoping
In this course, you will find clean and pure information.
I performed and managed internal/external/on-site/remote penetration tests & vulnerability assessments at top-level financial institutions including global banks HSBC, City Bank, ING Bank; and much other public & private organizations.
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge for being a better security specialist.
For keeping up with that pace I’m always adding new, up-to-date content to this course at no extra charge
. After buying this course, you’ll have lifetime access to it and any future updates.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn network scan techniques by using Nmap
- Who wants to learn to find vulnerabilities in devices in a network by using Nessus
- Anyone who to learn script scanning in a network
- People who are willing to make a career in Cyber Security
- Cyber Security Consultants who support / will support organizations for creating a more secure environment