This course is the most up-to-date, comprehensive and bestselling React course on Udemy!It was completely updated and re-recorded from the ground up in May 2021 – it teaches the very latest version of React with all the core, modern features you need to know!
This course also comes with two paths
which you can take: The “complete” path
(full >40h course) and the “summary” path
(~4h summary module) – you can choose the path that best fits your time requirements!
React.js is THE most popular jаvascript library
you can use and learn these days to build modern, reactive user interfaces for the web.
This course teaches you React in-depth, from the ground up
, step by step by diving into all the core basics, exploring tons of examples and also introducing you to advanced concepts as well.
You’ll get all the theory, tons of examples and demos, assignments and exercises and tons of important knowledge
that is skipped by most other resources – after all, there is a reason why this course is that huge!
And in case you don’t even know why you would want to learn React and you’re just here because of some ad or “the algorithm” – no worries: ReactJS is a key technology as a web developer and in this course I will also explain WHY it’s that important
!Welcome to “React – The Complete Guide”!
This course will teach you React.js in a practice-oriented way, using all the latest patterns and best practices you need. You will learn all the key fundamentals as well as advanced concepts and related topics to turn you into a React.js developer.
This is a huge course because it really covers EVERYTHING you need to know and learn to become a React.js developer!
No matter if you know nothing about React
or if you already got some basic React knowledge
(not required but also not a problem), you will get tons of useful information and knowledge out of this course
My goal with this course is to ensure that you feel confident working with React, so that you can apply for React jobs, use it in your own projects or simply enhance your portfolio as a developer – whatever your goal is: This course gets you there!
I originally created this course in 2017 and I have kept it updated since that – redoing it from the ground up in 2021
. And of course I’m dedicated to keeping this course up-to-date – so that you can rely on this course to learn React in the best possible way!What’s in this course?
- A thorough introduction to React.js (What is it and why would you use it?)
- All the core basics: How React works, building components with React & building UIs with React
- Components, props & dynamic data binding
- Working with user events and state to create interactive applications
- A (thorough) look behind the scenes to understand how React works under the hood
- Detailed explanations on how to work with lists and conditional content
- React Hooks (in-depth)!
- Working with built-in Hooks and building custom Hooks
- How to debug React apps
- Styling React apps with “Styled Components” and “CSS Modules”
- Working with “Fragments” & “Portals”
- Dealing with side effects
- Class-based components and functional components
- Sending Http requests & handling transitional states + responses
- Handling forms and user input (incl. validation)
- Redux & Redux Toolkit
- Routing with React Router
- An in-depth introduction into Next.js
- Deploying React Apps
- Implementing Authentication
- Unit Tests
- Combining React with TypeScript
- Adding Animations
- Tons of examples and demo projects so that you can apply all the things you learned in real projects
- And so much more – check out the full curriculum on this page!
This really is the “Complete Guide” – promised!
And best of all?You don’t need any prior React knowledge!
This course starts with zero knowledge assumed! All you need is basic web development and jаvascript knowledge
(though the course even includes a brief jаvascript refresher
to ensure that we’re all on the same page!).Check out the full curriculum, the free preview videos and join the course risk-free thanks to the 30-day money-back guarantee!
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn how to build reactive and fast web apps
- Anyone who’s interested in learning an extremely popular technology used by leading tech companies like Netflix
- Students who want to take their web development skills to the next level and learn a future-proof technology
An amazing course to start building React applications, the instructor is extremely great, he explains everything in different ways and shows us all the possible ways to work with React. If you’re thinking about taking your career to the next level and learn something trendy, I really advise you in this course. Lastly, I want to thank the instructor for such a lovely course, I wish you all the best. Regards
31 sections • 487 lectures • 48h 5m total length
- Getting Started
- jаvascript Refresher
- React Basics & Working With Components
- React State & Working with Events
- Rendering Lists & Conditional Content
- Styling React Components
- Debugging React Apps
- Time to Practice: A Complete Practice Project
- Diving Deeper: Working with Fragments, Portals & “Refs”
- Advanced: Handling Side Effects, Using Reducers & Using the Context API
- And more