In that case, inevitably you are going to encounter databases in your work.
But how do you interact with databases?The answer is simple: SQL
In this course, you will learn how to create queries in a popular variation of SQL called PostgreSQL.
And even if at your workplace you are using a different variation (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server or MySQL), you will find that the skills you learn in this course are easily transferable.
But there are many SQL courses out there, so the question is:What makes this course stand out?
The unique advantage of this course is that in addition to learning SQL you will also master the concepts of Database Design
We will cover off topics such as:
– OLAP vs OLTP databases (Online Analytics Processing & Online Transaction Processing): you will understand exactly how and why the designs of these two types of Databases differ
– Normalization of Databases: we will show you the theory behind normalization AND together we will practice how to normalize a Database step-by-step
Why is that important?
These skills will allow you to better interact with databases and derive results and extract insights from your data faster.
We look forward to seeing you inside,
Kirill & Ilya
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who wants to learn PostgreSQL
- Who wants to better understand how databases work
- Anybody who wants to enhance their Data Science career