They’re here. Algorithms?
Covered. Lots of questions with well-explained solutions?
If you’re nervous about your first coding interview or anxious about applying to your next job, this is the course for you. This video course will teach you the most common interview questions that you’ll see in a coding interview, giving you the tools you need to ace your next whiteboard interview.Coding interviews are notoriously intimidating, but there is one method to become a better interviewer
– and that is practice! Practicing dozens of interview questions is what makes the difference between a job offer for a USD 120k
and another rejection email. This course is going to not only give you dozens of questions to practice on, but it will also make sure you understand the tricks
behind solving each question, so you’ll be able to perform in a real interview.
I have spent many hours combing through interview questions asked at Google
, and Amazon
to make sure you know how to answer questions asked by the most well-paying companies out there.
In this course, you’ll get:
- Clear, well-diagramed explanations for every single problem to make sure you understand the solution
- An overview of the most important data structures to know about.
- A huge collection of common algorithm questions, including everything from ‘reversing a string’ to ‘determine the width of a BST’
- Sensible strategies for tackling systems design problems
- Insider tips on answering what interviewers are looking for
- Constant support on the Udemy Q&A forums from me!
My goal in this course is to help you defeat those interviewers who ask nasty algorithm questions.
Who this course is for:
Created by Stephen Grider
- Anyone preparing for an interview that will involve coding challenges