Welcome to the “React JS- The Complete 2021 Guide with NodeJS and Mongo DB”
In this course, you will learn to develop a web application with React JS, Redux, Hooks & Context, Node.JS, and Mongo DB
If you are thinking to start to learn React JS, this course is the best match for you.
We have explained React from beginner to all levels. We have explained all the topics as simple as possible with examples, slides, and diagrams.
We have created a lot of projects while explaining the subjects. Because we believe that applied educations are much more useful than other teaching methods.
We explained all the subjects with simple examples and applications, and explanatory diagrams in a way that the student can understand at all levels.
We paid attention to explain all the topics in order. Because we think that the order of presentation of the subject is as important as the content of education. We have seen this shortcoming in many pieces of training we have examined and tried to explain these issues to you in the best way.No Previous Knowledge is needed!
You don’t need to have previous knowledge about React. This course will take you from a beginner to a more advanced level with hands-on examples.
You will be confident in using React JS
, and if you ever get stuck, we will be there to help.Learn by doing!
So we have made this course as simple as possible in order to take you through step by step so you can feel confident and get a truly good understanding of how to utilize ReactJS. In this course, we will be teaching React by creating various projects.In this Full React Js course, you will learn;
At the end of the course
- How to create Single Page Web Application with React JS.
- The most important React topics like components, props, state and component life cycle methods
- How to send requests to an API and fetch data.
- How to create a multi-page web app with react-router-dom.
- How to manage the data of our application with the redux library.
- We will learn how to perform asynchronous operations with Redux thunk.
- How to create a context with a class-based component.
- How to consume context with ‘context consumer’.
- How to consume context with ‘static contextType’.
- How to manipulate context data in class-based components.
- The most important hook functions like useState, useEffect, useReducer, and useContext.
- How powerful when we use context and hooks together
- How to easily build the largest and most advanced react applications
- The logic behind MongoDB’s data storage
- The most popular Object Data Modeling Library for MongoDB, Mongoose JS
- Writing queries for creating, reading, updating, and deleting operations
- Advanced Features of MongooseJS
- The best testing framework for NodeJS, Mocha
By the end of the course, you will be able to build amazing React single page web applications.Fresh Content
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge for being a better React developer. You will always have up-to-date content for this course at no extra charge
.Video and Audio Production Quality
All our content is created/produced as high-quality video/audio
to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
You’ll also get:
- Seeing clearly
- Hearing clearly
- Moving through the course without distractions
- Lifetime Access to The Course
- Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
We offer full support
, answering any questions.
See you in the class!