Welcome to React Native and Router: Build Mobile Apps With React and Expo
React-Native is a library developed by the React team and it is widely used to create mobile applications for both Android and IOS. It combines the native developers which we need to create mobile apps with React which is one of the best jаvascript libraries to create a user interface. React Native and Router: Build Mobile Apps With React
In this React course, we are going to tell you what dependencies you need to install and how in detail, to be able to create mobile apps on both MAC and Windows. We are going to use free tools and platforms so you don’t have to buy any tool or app. You are going to learn how to run an Android and IOS simulator on your MAC or Windows computer. Besides with Expo app
, you will be able to run your apps on your own mobile device as well.
We are going to learn the basics of React and React Navigation. JSX, ‘props system’, and ‘state system
‘ are also going to be crystal clear for you at the end of the course.
We will create nice-looking reusable components. You are going to be able to use these reusable components in your own future projects. You are going to go to different screens from the app with react-navigation.
We tried to tell all the complex topics in detail and in a simple way in this course. We used some diagrams to tell some important topics and created a nice-looking mobile application. We showed two different ways to create a mobile app
, react native-CLI and expo-CLI. React Native and Router: Build Mobile Apps With ReactAt the end of the course you will learn;
Why would you want to take this course?
- Basics of React, React-Native, React-Navigation libraries,
- How to send an HTTP request from a mobile application,
- How to use the flex-box system,
- How to create reusable components,
- To reach another app on the device from our app,
- How to see different screens on the app,
- How to transfer data between different screens and
- Creating your own mobile app both with react-native-CLI and expo-CLI is going to be clear for you.
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned instructors’ expertise.No prior knowledge is needed!
It doesn’t need any prior knowledge to learn React Native
This course starts with very basics. First, you will learn some terminology. Then the show will start and you will learn everything with hands-on practices.
I’ll also teach you the best practices and shortcuts
.Step-by-Step Way, Simple and Easy With Exercises
By the end of the course, you’ll have a firm understanding of the React Native and React Native Router and hungry to learn more.Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio
to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
You’ll also get:
- Seeing clearly
- Hearing clearly
- Moving through the course without distractions
- Lifetime Access to The Course
- Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
- Dive in now React Native Router: Build Mobile Apps With React and Expo course
We offer full support
, answering any questions.
See you in the course!