Build fullstack React.js applications with Node.js, Express.js & MongoDB (MERN) with this project-focused course.
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to connect ReactJS with NodeJS, Express & MongoDB
- Build an entire project from scratch!
- Refresh the basics about ReactJS, NodeJS, Express and MongoDB
- Learn how to implement Authentication & Authorization
- Add File Upload to ReactJS + Node/ Express Applications
- Basic knowledge about ReactJS is required
- ReactJS Hooks knowledge is recommended
- Basic knowledge about Node, Express and MongoDB is recommended but not a must-have
- NO expert React knowledge or MERN knowledge is required
Building fullstack applications
(i.e. frontend + backend) with the MERN stack is very popular
– in this course, you will learn it from scratch at the example of a complete project!MERN
stands for MongoDB, Express.js, React.js and Node.js
– and combined, these four technologies allow you to build amazing web applications.
In this course, we’ll build an entire project
and you will learn how these different technologies work together step by step
. We’ll first have a look at all the individual building blocks, so that we then can also combine them all into one amazing application by the end of the course.
This course also doesn’t stop after the basics – instead, you’ll also learn how to add file upload, authentication, authorization
and how to deploy your application in different ways to different hosting services.
This course is taught by two instructors – Max (React.js, Node/ Express) and Manuel (MongoDB)
who have years of experience of working with these technologies and teaching them to other people. We took and combined our experiences to deliver you the best possible MERN stack course you can find out there.In detail, this course offers:
- Brief refreshers on the core technologies (React, Node, Express, MongoDB)
- Project sections for each technology where the theoretic knowledge is applied
- Detailed theory about the MERN stack and the different ways of combining the technologies
- A complete course project where all the technologies come together into one application
- File (image) upload in both React.js (sending the file) and Node/ Express (receiving the file)
- User authentication (signup + login)
- User authorization (controlling access to certain resources)
- Detailed deployment instructions – including different ways of deploying the application
- Tons of quizzes and extra resources!
By the end of this course, you’ll feel comfortable building your own MERN stack applications
and you can build up on all the knowledge taught throughout this course to dive into your own projects and use-cases.What are the requirements for taking this course?
- NO prior MERN stack knowledge is required
- Basic React.js knowledge is strongly recommended – a refresher is provided as part of the course but this course is NOT meant to teach React from the ground up
- Basic Node + Express knowledge is recommended but not a must-have
As always, this course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
We’d love to dive into this course together with you!
Who this course is for:
Created by Academind by Maximilian Schwarzmüller, Maximilian Schwarzmüller, Manuel Lorenz
- Developers who got basic React knowledge and now want to build a fullstack app
- Advanced React developers who are interested in connecting React apps to Node/ Express
- Node/ Express developers who want to learn how to add a modern frontend to their backend
Last updated: 11.2019
| Size: 7.58 GB
Click to get: