Welcome to “Spring Boot E-Commerce Ultimate Course” instructed by me, Nam Ha Minh – a certified Java developer who has been programming with Java technologies for more than 15 years.
I’m very glad that you have found the most sophisticated and comprehensive course ever on web development with Java and Spring Boot. Let me explain why this course is perfect for those who want to master practical programming skills needed to be a professional Java developer and pursuit a career in software development.
In this course, you will learn how to program a real-life shopping application using the latest technologies such as Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Thymeleaf, Bootstrap, jQuery, HTML, RESTful Webservices… putting all these pieces together for building professional applications beloved by the end-users and bring revenue to businesses.
Modules you will learn to build in the Admin application: Users, Categories, Brands, Products, Customers, Shipping, Orders, Sales Report, Reviews, Questions, Settings.
Modules you will learn to build in the Shopping application: categories listing, product details, search products, shopping cart, checkout, manage orders, customer registration.
You also learn how to deploy the e-commerce web app on the Heroku cloud platform, with users ‘ uploaded files stored on the Amazon S3 server.
You will be a master of the following technologies by the end of this course:
– Spring framework development with Spring Boot
– Spring Data JPA and Hibernate framework
– The Spring Security
– Spring OAuth
– Spring Mail
– PayPal Checkout API
– Google Chart API
– JUnit, AssertJ, and Mockito in unit testing
– Spring RESTful Webservices
– Bootstrap 4, HTML5 and jQuery 3
By completing this course, you will gain amazing practical programming experience and become a professional Java web developer, and are able to get a job easily.
Who this course is for:
- those who want to learn to program a complete eCommerce web application
- those who want to learn using the Spring framework for developing real-life applications
- Who want to become professional Java web developers
- those who want to pursuit a job in software development