After this course you via 7 great projects you will learn to use the Windows Registry power to save your Login info, Settings, Font, Size, Location, Color, Numbers in Windows Registry and load them back in C#!
I started this course from scratch and described the Registry and its editor and usage.
To do that I created 7 simple projects to save Login info, Settings, Font, Size, Location, Color, Numbers in Windows Registry.
- Learn to work with the registry in C#
- Add Sub-Key & values in Registry with C#!
- Delete Keys & Values iv Registry with C#!
- Project 1: Save User name & Login Date in Registry and load it back in C#!
- Project 2: Save App Settings in Registry
- Project 3: Save Color in Registry with C#
- Project 4: Save Font in Registry with C#
- Project 5: Save Size in Registry with C#
- Project 6: Save Location in Registry
- Project 7: Save Numbers in Registry
Don’t hesitate to start learning Registry in C#!
Everything will be discussed with the sample project and you will have a lot of fun within my course.
Say Hi registry in C# and let’s go !!!
Who this course is for:
- C# programmers who want to save the values and setting in windows Registry!
- C# programmers who want to work with Registry in C# code!