These courses will show you how to build a pet food e-commerce website with Laravel.
When you take this course, you will learn how to make a pet food e-commerce website with Laravel. A website that lets people order from you will give you the chance to work on a real-world project and give you the chance to become a professional Full-Stack developer.
The first thing you’ll learn is how to set up a PHP environment. Then, you’ll learn how to use an HTML and CSS template for a pet food shop. Then, you’ll learn how to do the most important parts of this project, like making a shopping cart and letting people pay. When you’re done, you’ll learn how to use the Paypal payment system so that customers can pay you for your work.
You will also learn how to use PayPal correctly so that you can get money for your food, so you can get paid. PayPal is one of the most powerful ways to pay for things. When you add PayPal to your PHP website, you will learn a very important skill that is very important these days for any website.
A project built with the Laravel framework can let customers buy meals online while you still run the business and the site.
Why should you do this?
Because this class is so important, there are a lot of reasons why it is so important.
- You will build a real-world web app, not a project that isn’t real.
- I’ll teach you how to do things, not concepts that you won’t be able to keep up with.
- You will learn HTML, CSS, PHP, and MySQL, and how they can work together to make things work.
- People learn Full-Stack development and become professional developers after building a full online store. This is what you will do.
Some of the things you’ll learn in this class:
- Install the project environment and start a project.
- Run the PHP project files
- Set up the project.
- How to add a full HTML and CSS template for a pet food shop.
- The reason for building a complete pet food e-commerce website.
- How to let customers add pet food to the cart.
- Learn how to let customers order things and pay for them.
- How to add the Paypal payment system.
- You need to figure out how to keep your database in order.
- Best practices and techniques.
- Make sure your project is in order.
- Much more…
I hope you have a great time learning.