With this course, you can become a developer of SQL and Java Desktop Apps in no time.
It’s a good course for people who want to work with data, work with software backends, use Java or JavaFx to make apps for the desktop that use a database to show and manipulate data, and so on.
This class is meant to teach you how to use the SQL language, make your own databases, use (SQL + Java/Java FX) and build the backend of desktop applications for your own or business use.
You’ll learn SQL skills that can be used with any SQL-based database, like SQLite, MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, and more. You’ll also learn how to write SQL queries. This class gives you tasks to put your grey matter to the test, which will help you improve your understanding and make you a better developer. You’ll be working with SQLite3.
There are a lot of things you’ll learn in this course, like:
- The syntax of the SQL language.
- Connect tables with SQL Joins.
- When you need data, write SQL Queries.
- Take part in SQL CRUD operations (create, read, update, and delete).
- Write down what you did.
- Basic database schemas should be made.
- Connect a Java app to a SQL database with JDBC. This is how you do it.
- Deal with Java Exceptions that come up because of the database work.
- Use a ready-made JavaFX Desktop user interface and build the backend logic (SQL and Java) from scratch.
- Model database tables in the form of a Java class.
- Techniques for making UI Apps.
- So much more!
In this course, you won’t have to copy and paste code that you don’t understand like in many other tutorials. Every piece of code is explained and you are in charge.
In this class, you will learn how to use SQL and Java to make an App. After this class, you will be able to use databases, make java apps that connect to databases and make Desktop apps. You’ll also be able to grow as a developer, which is good for you.