This course will show you how to make an e-commerce website for watches with Laravel.
When you take this course, you will learn how to make a watch e-commerce website with Laravel. A website that lets people order from you will give you the chance to work on a real-world project and give you the chance to become a professional Full-Stack developer.
In the beginning, you will learn how to set up a PHP environment. Then, you will learn how to use an HTML and CSS coffee shop template. Then, you’ll learn how to do the most important parts of this project, like making a shopping cart and letting people pay. When you’re done, you’ll learn how to use the Paypal payment system so that customers can pay you for your work.
You will also learn how to use PayPal correctly so that you can get money for your food, so you can get paid. PayPal is one of the most powerful ways to pay for things. When you add PayPal to your PHP website, you will learn a very important skill that is very important these days for any website.
A project built with the Laravel framework can let customers buy meals online while you still run the business and the site.
Why should you do this?
Because this class is so important, there are a lot of reasons why it is so important.
- You’ll build a real-world web app, not a project that doesn’t work.
- I’ll teach you how to do things, not concepts that you won’t be able to keep.
- You’ll learn HTML and CSS and how they work with PHP and MySQL.
- You will learn Full-Stack development and become a professional coder when you build your own fully functional online store by the time you finish this course.
Some of the things you’ll learn in this class:
- Install the project environment and start a project.
- Run the PHP project files
- Set up the project.
- How to add a full HTML and CSS watch template.
- The reasoning behind building a full e-commerce website.
- How to let people add watches to their shopping cart.
- Learn how to let customers order things and pay for them.
- How to add the Paypal payment system.
- You need to figure out how to keep your database in order.
- The best ways and things to do.
- Make sure your project is in order.
- Much more…
I hope you have a great time learning.