This course will teach you how to use FastAPI to build a comprehensive Movies API capable of generating, obtaining, updating, and deleting movies from a database. The procedure has never been more straightforward. I’ll walk you through the process of installing Python and FastAPI all the way to the final steps of creating an API in FastAPI.
Click Me For Joing Our Facebook Group For Requst Course & Getting Latest Update From Us
Using FastAPI, create a Movies API:
The term “API” refers to an application programming interface.
FastAPI is widely regarded as one of the best frameworks for creating APIs. Building an API can be difficult, but with FastAPI, you’ll be surprised at how simple it is. Furthermore, complex web applications require the use of an API. Learning how to create one will put you on the path to a successful career in back-end web development. The beauty of what front-end developers can do tends to overshadow the back-end element of web development; yet, you must realize that without the back-end side of the web, the entire process would be meaningless and likely break apart!
Finally, knowing how to construct APIs with FastAPI will get your foot in the door with any potential employment, and you’ll be sought after by a variety of businesses and start-ups.
The following are some of the things you’ll study in Build Movies API Using FastAPI:
- How to Install Python and Create a New Project
- How to make a database for movies.
- Make a table for movies in your database.
- Filling your tables with data as rapidly as possible.
- FastAPI has RESTful APIs.
- How to add movies to your database.
- How to get a movie based on your ID.
- How to locate a film based on its title.
- How do you get all of the movies in your database?
- Update information on a specific film.
- Remove a film from your collection.
- And a whole lot more!