Hello and welcome to everyone.
It is supplied to you by Coding Beam to assist novices in becoming acquainted with NodeJS and Building Backends using MongoDB Cloud Database.
We have made use of the following tools:
npm: npm is the package manager for the jаvascript runtime environment Node.js, and it is the default package manager for Node.js.
In the world of document databases, MongoDB is a major NoSQL database that is open-source and free.
Mongoose: Mongoose is a simple, schema-based approach for modeling your application data that can be implemented quickly. It comes with built-in type casting, validation, query creation, business logic hooks, and other features out of the box, among other things.
Postman: Postman is an API platform that allows you to create and use APIs. Postman streamlines collaboration and simplifies each phase of the API lifecycle, allowing you to build better APIs in less time. Learn more.
The following are some of the things you will learn:
- Instructions on how to make Packages.
- How to create application programming interfaces (APIs).
- Creating Models and Schemas: A step-by-step guide
- Routes are created in the following manner.
- Sending HTTP requests is explained in detail here.
- Sending GET POST DELETE PATCH requests is a common occurrence.
- Including IDs in URLs, among other things
There are no particular qualifications; only a basic understanding of jаvascript and a small amount of NodeJS knowledge are necessary.
If you have any questions or concerns, please express them in the comments section. We will respond to your comment as soon as we can after receiving it.
You will learn how to create a complete backend from the ground up!