The demand for a Full-Stack Web Developer
is the highest compared to any technology professional. They are paid exceptionally well both in the companies and also as freelancers.
This is due to the fact that full-stack web developers have a diverse set of skills.
- They are good at Database Development.
- Backend Development.
- And also in Front End Development.
In this course, you will learn full stack web development with Blazor for the frontend and Python Django for the backend.
We will build the same backend project with different databases such as Microsoft SQL Server, My SQL, Mongo DB, PostgreSQL, and SQLite.
Sections in this Master Course:
1) Blazor, Python Django, and Mongo DB.
2) Blazor, Python Django, and My SQL.
3) Blazor, Python Django, and PostgreSQL.
4) Blazor, Python Django, and Microsoft SQL Server.
5) Blazor, Python Django, and SQLite.
With Blazor, you will learn to
- Add routing to our app.
- Learn how to add a bootstrap table with custom sorting and filtering features.
- Add modal pop-up window with drop-down and date picker.
- We will also learn how to upload an image and save it on the backend server.
I am sure that this course will definitely help you in your journey as a full-stack web developer.
Welcome to the course, and happy learning.