According to StackOverFow report 2020
, Python is the most preferred programming language by industry professionals. The report also emphasizes that employers prefer Python programmers and are willing to pay them more than any other programming language professionals.
The Harvard Business Review
also labeled Data Science and Data Analysis as the Sexiest Job of the 21st Century
. So imagine if you combine the two(i.e. Python + Data). In my experience at Microsoft working as a Data Scientist, I can testify how software developers, data scientists,s or data analysts who use Python, become more efficient than others who use other programming languages.
Python is also tagged as the easiest programming language to learn
Although, Python has all the attributes of what a good programming language is, if you don’t get to learn it the right way, it can be difficult and boring just like the other programming languages.In this course,
you will learn Python from scratch, right from what is Python till you master the concepts as a professional Python Programmer.
You will gain industry-level Python skills needed for Data Analysis, Data Science, Business Analysis, Web development, or Machine learning.
This course aims to teach you from beginner level to Python Professional level. I have worked in several companies including Microsoft, Deloitte, and Synacor where I use Python to work on Data, so I know what it takes to be good in Python to land a decent job.
There are lots of exercises, assignments, and projects to get you hands-on and comfortable in programming in Python.
This course has been designed and structured in the following way:
- Get introduced to Python
- Know the various versions of Python
- Set up your coding environment to start coding
- Learn Jupyter Notebook
- Learn Anaconda
- Start to get hands-on by coding in Python
- Learn the various Operators in Python
- Learn the various Flow Controls in Python
- You learn how to handle and debug errors in Python
- Learn Python Modules
- Learn Python Packages and Libraries
- Get to know
- Scikit-Learn, etc
- Learn Modern Web Scraping Frameworks like
- Beautiful Soup,
- Web drivers, etc
- Build awesome Python Projects
- Learn more Advanced Machine Learning concepts like
- Linear Regression,
- Logistic Regression,
- Naive Bayes,
- Support Vector Machine, etc
- Build awesome Machine Learning Projects
- Learn Flask
- Create Flask APIs to deploy Machine Learning models live !!
Feel free to check the course curriculum to verify by yourself.By the end of this course, you will be much confident in programming in Python like a professional.