Welcome to the React for Senior engineers course !!
Knowledge of React is 100% required for this course.
I’ve been working with React.js for over 5 years now, and I am so excited to share with you the skills needed to thrive as a senior React Engineer.
Do you want to build and architect react Apps like Microsoft and Github Engineers
? This course is for you!
We’ll build our very own design system from scratch. This will give us the opportunity to cover senior topics such as:
- CSS Architecture for react applications
- Typescript and its advantages for frontend engineers
- Design systems and atomic design principles
- Npm package creation, management, and publishing
- Continuous integration and deployment for the frontend engineer
- Unit component testing
- Visual regression testing
- Storybook and component libraries
- Component design patterns
- Mono-repository architecture patterns
- Accessibility and unit accessibility testing
And so much more to come.This course is perfect for you if:
- You’re a beginner to midlevel react developer looking to learn more advanced concepts
- Who want to improve your skills all around as a frontend engineer
- You are interested in building design systems
- You want to learn the fundamentals tools you’ll need to become an open-source software developer
We’re also going to be adding a whole new section containing advanced react concepts that you’ll find almost nowhere on the internet. We’ll cover advanced topics such as design patterns, hook patterns, efficient state management, frontend codebase architecture, best practices for performance
, and so much more.
Come join me on this fun journey. I can’t wait to share my wealth of knowledge and experience with you. Click the Enrol
button now, and change your life forever.