Tableau 2020 Advanced Training: Master Tableau in Data Science
Master Tableau 2020 in Data Science by solving Real-Life Analytics Problems. Learn Visualisation and Data Mining by doing!
Ready to take your Tableau skills to the next level?
Want to truly impress your boss and the team at work?This course is for you!
Hours of professional Tableau Video training, unique datasets designed with years of industry experience in mind, engaging exercises that are both fun and also give you a taste for Analytics of the REAL WORLD.
In this course you will learn:
- How to use Groups and Sets to increase your work efficiency 10x
- How to use Dynamic Sets
- How to Control Sets With Parameters
- Everything about Table Calculations and how to use their power in your analysis
- How to perform Analytics and Data Mining in Tableau
- How to create Animations in Tableau
- And much, much more!
Each module is independent so you can start learning from wherever you see fit.
The more you learn the better you will get. However, you can stop at any time you will still have a strong set of skills to take with you.
Each module is based on a unique case study, where you will need to apply Tableau in a practical way and learn theory by doing.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone with solid beginner level skills in Tableau
- This course is for anyone who wants to take their Tableau expertise to the next level
This course is awesome. After finishing the basic course of Tableau made by the same educator, with this one I was learning a lot of stuff, very useful things, techniques, tricks, and, what is most important, with this course I found out how to think different when working with Data. Thank you, Kirill, a lot for this amazing course. Going to learn more from you with the aim to become among the best worlds’ Data Scientist
9 sections • 74 lectures • 9h 53m total length
- Groups and Sets
- Advanced Table Calculations
- Advanced Data Prep + Analytics In Tableau
- Creating Animations in Tableau
- Level Of Detail Calculations (LOD)
- Advanced Mapping Techniques
- Bonus Lectures