As a Data Analytics expert, are you ready to become the best in the business? Do you want to learn more about Data Visualization and tools like Tableau in a real-world way? Is adding a portfolio of dashboards to your resume something you want to do so that you can get your dream job in Data?
This class is for you. You should take it!
When you take this class, you will make six different dashboards for businesses that have real business problems to solve. You will learn how to connect to a wide range of data sources, from Excel files to cloud servers like Azure, in this class. This is not all: You will also learn how to make interactive dashboards and put them on Tableau Online! These can be linked to your resume to show employers what you can do!
Make dashboards for a hotel booking system, a customer service manager who has to read a lot of reviews, and a sales manager who is very busy. You’ll also make a quick presentation with data from the cloud.
This class will teach you how to become a good Data Analyst and how to understand the data pipeline.
You will learn:
Create six interactive dashboards and put them online to show off.
- Learn how to connect to different types of data sources, like Excel, Google Sheets, and Cloud Servers, so you can use them in your work.
- You can make a variety of charts, like bar charts and line charts. You can also make donut charts, maps, tables, and charts with two axes.
- Create calculated fields, such as IF Statements.
- Sets, hierarchies, and groups can be made.
- Being able to figure out how joins work.
- Understand how to do Level of Detail calculations.
- Parameters can be made
- Using trend lines and the analytics pane can help you do this.
- How to use dashboard actions and make dashboards that move.
- Then, I made a Google Sheets-based dashboard that updates every day.
By the time you finish this course, you’ll be a very good user of Tableau and be able to use all the information you learned to improve your job in data and analytics.