Being able to show your analysis in a way that is easy to understand is very important! Find out how to make dashboards in Excel and Power BI look beautiful, powerful, and dynamic so that they can change as your business needs change.
In this class, what will you learn?
- Find out what a dashboard is and how to use it the right way.
- Make an Excel dashboard that is powerful and dynamic.
- Many of the most common dashboard visualizations can be made with this tool.
- Microsoft Power BI can connect to your data and show you what it looks like.
- Use Power BI to make powerful charts and graphs.
- Use the tools in Power BI to learn more about your data.
Want to be the star of the team? Learn how to make dashboards! Dashboards are interactive tools that give users information and help them make decisions. You will quickly learn how to make beautiful dashboards in Excel and Microsoft Power BI with this course.
After you learn the basics of dashboards in Excel, we’ll show you how to use Power BI to improve your skills even more. Microsoft’s free business intelligence tool, Power BI, lets you quickly make interactive and powerful dashboards.
We suggest taking our Intro to Data Analytics with Excel course at the same time as this one. When you want to truly understand your data, you need to learn some analytics.
There are two ways to make dynamic dashboards in Excel and Power BI. When you finish, you’ll know-how.